- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Rosie is Wasilla Chiropractic Clinic’s massage therapist. She is a licensed massage therapist in the state of Alaska and she has provided over 1500 massages to her clients and has had 800 hours of classroom and clinical hours. She has been massaging for 11 years and enjoys it very much. Rosie was born in Thailand and moved to Alaska in 2004. Rosie very much enjoys being a massage therapist, she feels there is no better reward then knowing she can help someone feel better. Rosie enjoys spending her spare time in her garden and raising flowers.
• Institute of massage therapy; Anchorage
• Thai Massage Development School (Recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education)
• Commercial School- Thailand
Types of Services
• Pain and injury management
• Trigger point therapy
• Sports massage
• Myofascial therapy
• Lymphatic drainage
• Neuromuscular therapy
• Stress relief
• Energy work
• Pre-natal/side lying massage
ROSIE IS AVAILABLE MONDAY, TUESDAY AND THURSDAY.
Evening Appointments are available by request Tuesday and Thursday.